11.12.2009
Snow plows this winter?
Another quick update. I spoke with Marlow, the city manager, the other day. He told me that he had spoken with Sadler the day before. Marlow said that he did not believe there would be any problem with getting our roads plowed this winter. I haven't seen street signs yet but Marlow seems to be confident that they will be taken care of shortly. I also called Rocky Mountain Power last week. From what they told me it sounds like several of you have spoken with them as well. They said that they do have a work order to turn on the lights, which usually is scheduled 6 weeks out. I explained the situation with the roads and plowing but that didn't seem to matter to them. They told me the job is scheduled to happen the first week of December. Let's hope this is all resolved soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks CJ; the winter weather this weekend made me so glad that you got this going a while ago. I really appreciate your hard work.
Post a Comment