I've recently thinned out my daffodils, and now I have tons of extra bulbs. If anyone wants some, please let me know. They are best to plant in the fall after temperatures have dropped. They grow huge beautiful yellow daffodils.
Also, we tried starting some tomato plants by seed this year and were quite successful. We started a bunch just in case we needed extras. I still have plenty of extras if anyone is interested. They are not regular red tomatoes but a few exotic varieties such as striped ones and various colored ones (our kids eat veggies from the garden better if we plant out of the ordinary things). They aren't huge, but you are welcome to them. I have more than I know what to do with. Please come get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would love the daffodils!
You are welcome to come get some whenever!
Post a Comment