7.27.2010

Fire pit Girl's Night?

Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner Rebecca!

Hi everyone! Rebecca thought it would be a great idea to do a girls night around one of the amazing fire pits in the neighborhood. Anyone willing to let us use yours? Any ideas on what games/activities would be fun? Email me or Rebecca.

tleehaws@gmail.com
ha_rebecca@hotmail.com

Thanks!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I would be happy to have it here. Give me a call and we can make arrangements.

Rebecca said...

okay, SO i just need to talk to jen about these days, but what do you guys think? Here are 3 days that I thought could work, so lets take a vote. Tues are aug 10, or 17or a saturday aug 14. I was thinking 8pm for either of those days. We want people to come so please let us know what day or days work best!

Rebecca Gathercoal

Rebecca said...

oh yeah maybe we can kind of do a get to know you girls night around the fire? what do you think? I have some questions already ready.

Jenny said...

The only night that works for me out of those three options is Tues the 17th. Saturday Brad is going to be in the Rodeo (Muttin Bustin... he is so excited) Anyway... does that date work for anyone else???

Trisha said...

I think I can do any of these nights!