11.03.2011

November girls night and Christmas couple party.

November Girls Night

I want to see how much interest there would be in a Zumba girls night. I was thinking Friday Nov 18 in the evening or Saturday the 19th in the morning. It might cost $2-5 . I have to find an instructor that would be willing to do it. I might even be able to get someone to do it for free. We would then have fruit and veges to share and migle for a little while. We would do it at the church.

First Annual Couple's Christmas Party exchange and Food Drive.

I would like to do a couple's party instead of everyone sending out treats to everyone every year. We would do this at the church. We could even use the nursery for the small kiddos. Every couple would bring one gift that is no more than $5 for an exchange. Also bring 2 can goods per couple to donate for sub for santa or the local food drive or such. The dates that I have in mind would be on Fridays. Please respond and let me know what day you would prefer and we will go with the majority vote. Dec 2 or Dec 9. Time would be at6 or 7pm.Maybe we could even have a movie for the kids to watch with popcorn or a $1 exchange for them or a baked good exchange? Please respond promptly so that we can get things sent out. Let everyone you know about it since it is not exclusive to just our neighborhood.

Thanks.
Rebecca

Also let me know if you would be interested in helping me organize and pass out flyers.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I am up for a Zumba girls night. Would it be less intimidating if we did it at someone's house? My basement is pretty open so we could always do it here.

December 3rd is the ward Christmas party and I know they are setting up on the 2nd, so I wouldn't count on that date. It may be tricky to get the church reserved on the other date too...I don't know what the other wards are doing. I can help with whatever.

Marcy M Miller said...

I would call Geraldine Hansen to see if any Friday or Saturday night are available in December first- and November for the girls night.

Les said...

I am up for zumba (trisha's house would be great!) but out for a christmas party!

Candice said...

Zumba girls night sounds like fun. Let me know when! I'm in!

Rebecca said...

I have reserved the church for Dec 8 a friday from 6-9 for the christmas party. Zumba will be on nov 18. More info, to come soon. We will still have it at the church since there could be a large number that come.