1.10.2012
January Literacy Celebration!
I have decided to hold literacy celebrations monthly, rather than weekly in this new year. My children and I wish to invite you to our January literacy celebration to be held in our home on Tuesday, January 17th at 10:00am. We encourage you to bring a favorite winter-time storybook to share if you would like and to come dressed for some winter fun! Some of the planned activities include painting a wintertime picture using Epsom salt that will form snow-like crystals on their pages, and painting the snow! (Using a spray bottle with a little bit of food coloring!) I made the mistake of letting the boys use yellow snow paint one year!! Hilarious! If you have a spray bottle at home that you can bring for your child that would be great! I will also have some available here and we can take turns with them. We look forward to seeing you, celebrating reading together and to having some winter fun! For questions or to RSVP, please respond to this post or give me a call. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment