Does anyone have an infant jumpy saucer or hanging seat thing (sorry - can't remember the official names of the products) you aren't using that I could borrow for a few months? I threw ours away when we were finishing some of our basement last summer and mice got to some things in the garage before we got it all moved back in. I just have a constantly jumping 7 month old I'd like to entertain till she can crawl/walk in the next few months. Where she's our last I can't justify buying a new one that will only get a few months use out of.
Also, we are getting rid of toddler boy and infant girl clothes as our kids outgrow them. If anyone is in need and would like them, please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Annette, I have a two different options that I would love to lend you :) I have a in-the-door jumping thing and also a big round one (kind of the size of a walker). Just let me know which one you would like to borrow and we can get it over to you!
Thanks!
RE: The "Johnny-Jump-Up" : sounds like you may have already worked it out, but I also borrowed one from a neighbor when my son was that age. It was a life-saver (until he out grew it). Now I have it just sitting in a box. If you would like to use it let me know.
Post a Comment