I went to the city and asked Marlow for Sadler's 'to-do' list so that we could each of a copy of it. He'll have to get it from the city engineer and then he will pass it on to me in the next few days. I'll post it when I get it.
Also, as soon as everyone posts their email address, I think we should make the blog private-is everyone in agreement? So check with your neighbors to see if they posted.
Any volunteers for spear-headers?
9.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, even though we haven't moved into the neighborhood quite yet.
Tania and C.J.
tania.sorenson@gmail.com
cjsorenson@gmail.com
I am just becoming aware of these issues, which are a real disappointment. I am willing to be a "spear-header" if I can get filled in on the details and if it would be agreeable to others. If others have come forward to "lead the charge" we offer our support.
We are willing to help in whatever capacity.
Our email is fischerfamily2001@msn.com
Randy and Jen
add me to the list
ha_rebecca@hotmail.com
Rebecca and Scott
I like the private blog idea! That way the world doesnt know where we all live. Litterally!:)
Post a Comment