Hi Neighbors,
Well, we have street lamps in the upright position. Nice to see some progress! Maybe it is really going to get done without our having to do much. Cross your fingers and say your prayers. I haven't heard back from the city yet on a 'punch list'; I'll still post when I get the info.
CJ Sorenson has offered to be our man in charge. So...we just need some of you folks who are in the know about all the issues to bring him up to speed on things he may not be aware of. Thanks a lot CJ!
One thought I had was that maybe some of us might want to attend the city council meeting this month (I suspect it is next week or the week after) if we are allowed. Kurt Sadler is supposed to be giving an update on our subdivision to the city and it would be great to hear first hand what is said....
9.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I second that motion!!!
I think that CJ would make a great neighborhood spokes person! ~ Kim
Post a Comment