4.30.2011

Neighborhood Meeting April 30, 2011

The meeting for the Richmond Meadows subdivision was held on Saturday April 30th 2011 at 7:00 pm at the home of Randy and Jenny Fischer. The following items were discussed, agreeing with a majority vote to elect committee members to uphold the CC&R's of the Richmond Meadows Subdivision.


The following vote count was as follows:


17 in favor, 4 against, and 4 abstained from voting. With the majority of households in favor it was decided to move forward and vote for 5 committee members to represent the Richmond Meadows CC&R's.


Most in attendance of the meeting have cast their vote, others have the same opportunity to do so by turning your vote into CJ Sorenson (116 W. 390 S.) by next Saturday May 7th. 2011. Those not in attendance a voting ballet will be delivered to your residence.


By voting for committee members to represent the CC&R"s, it will help ensure that our property values will be retained along with the safety, desirability and well being of our neighborhood.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Joham Family said...

Sorry if this will make people mad but I, in good conscience, need to
voice my concerns in this committee matter. We need to be lawful in
our actions. First, thank you Rhonda for posting the official numbers.
Unfortunately this is the second time a minority thinks they have the
right to make a committee. 17 homes out of 36 lots is not a majority.
A non vote, no, or abstained is not a yes vote. Since the covenants
are a legal document our voting should be as well. To cast out
abstained votes is considered voter fraud by most laws. The people
have spoken twice and the votes show that to keep the committee is the
minority view.
Please let the matter drop and vote again next year. I believe that
people can govern themselves! We should be good neighbors to each
other. I harbor no ill wills towards any of my neighbors. I have and
will be there for anyone of you if I can, just say the word. If the
issue is with the houses the state owns, I think I can come up with
ten bucks towards grass seed. Please don’t use the empty lots for
dumping anything. If they are such an eyesore maybe we can ask for
permission to use them for a community garden or plant some
strawberries to make them look pretty. Again I am sorry if this hurts
some people! I strongly feel that we need to have a community not a
committee.

The Joham Family said...

Sorry about the long post James (not kim.)