10.16.2009

Plan B

CJ~ I think that we maybe need to start thinking about having a plan B. It's getting colder and snow will be right around the corner. I dont think that it's to unreasonable to maybe write a letter to Saddler, stating that: If the subdivision isn't turned over to the city and a plow is needed that: A) he either provide snow removal services of his choosing, or B) we will provide them of our choosing. Saddler will pay for it either way until the city can take over full responsibilities, since our property taxes have been paying for these services already. For some this will be their 3rd winter without a plow. Idk if making a petition will help, but if it will I'll sign it! :) Some times motivation is a great cure for flakiness. I also recommend sending the letter certified mail! I hate causeing rippels but we need to have a back bone as a group or we will all go through another winter having a hard time just getting out of our own driveways.

On a lighter note :) we have a little giant ladder if anyone needs to borrow it to help winterize or put up lights. Also our snow blower is open to the neighborhood, just return it like you found it :)

No comments: