10.29.2009

Trick-or-Treat

I would like to keep the tradition of Trick-or-treating door to door. I know the ward does the candy give away at the end of the ward party but I still think it is fun to go from house to house. I love having kids come to my door too! We only got about two trick-or-treaters last year:( I hope you will stop by our house for some candy. We will be home right after the ward party or you can come before the party too. If anyone else likes trick-or treaters remember to turn on your front porch light as the "welcome signal" and we will stop by:)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

We think alike! We are going to be home right after the party to answer the door for trick or treaters (one of us anyway) and take the boys around. Thanks for putting this on here!

Jenny said...

our light will be on