1.16.2010
Girls Night Out
I would like to host girls night out for the month of February. I was thinking of different ideas to do, and narrowed it down to either playing board games or watching a good classic movie. I own scrabble, monopoly and apples to apples. I would like to hear some of your feedback on what sounds fun to you! Movie or games? If we decided to play games, do any of you have some great games you could bring? Any ideas for a great all time favorite movie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think a game so we can visit!
I am also a lover of games; I have Ticket to Ride (yay!) and Canasta?
I will definitely bring them if we settle on games.
Yay again!
Games are my favorite. I have a party game called partini...lots of people can play...I'll bring whatever!
Well, I think games it is! Those games sound great, would you mind bringing them? Then everyone can decide what they want play.
Marcy, would you mind bringing Bunco? That always seems to be a popular one to play?
I want to come!!!
Are we all saying what days will work for us, or do yo have a day already? Games are better so we can chat. I have Seinfeld Scene-it. But, it's only fun if you know the show:)
I guess I will wait and have the get to know you night in MArch then!
Post a Comment