1.15.2010

Monday is a Holiday

I just realized that Monday is a holiday. So that is not going to work!

How about Friday, the 22nd?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could come play on the 22nd! Thanks Trisha for setting this up, we are starting to run out of things to do around here!!

Les said...

We will plan to be there too!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you changed it! We wouldn't have been able to come on Monday, Friday would be perfect!! Thanks Trisha!

Jenn said...

Hey Trisha, I have been meaning to let you know that we will not be able to make tomorrow. I'm so bummed. I totally forgot that Jaidyn has her 4 month check up right smack in the middle of the play date. I was really looking forward to it for so many reasons. We'll have to do another one very soon!! Sorry about the short notice.

Spencer and Ashlee said...

I would love to come too. Thanks trisha